CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals is the entry-level exam that lets individuals explore their options in the IT field or simply gain basic knowledge even if they pursue a non-IT career.
This credential allows them to demonstrate their grasp of these key areas:
- Technology & Computer Hardware Basics - 40%
- Green IT & Preventative Maintenance - 20%
- Security Risks and Prevention - 16%
- Compatibility Issues and Common Errors - 13%
- Software Installation and Functions - 11%
Beginner level test covering IT basics.
Certiport Online Delivery System
50 Total (click here to see sample questions)
IT Competency Pathway
Digital literacy, as certified by IC³ from Certiport, is a broad-based and necessary foundation that allows users to transition perfectly to Strata IT Fundamentals.
Strata IT Fundamentals serves as a critical stepping stone to advanced technical learning and IT skills. It builds upon IC³ basics by instilling the essentials of IT knowledge. It also helps boost confidence that a future in the IT field is an appropriate direction.